Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dressing up

So Sunday Peter and I went to see Pirates! Band of Misfits and because we own pirate hats we dressed up a bit. We didn't go full Blackbeard or anything but the response was nice. Children especially were excited to see us in our hats. The screenplay was written by Gideon Defoe and it was an adaptation of multiple pirate books that he has written and Peter and I have read so it was a very enjoyable movie for us.




Also on the subject of people responding, last night at work I had a sweet older couple ask me if I dance on Fridays at the Empty Bottle. They recognized me and said Peter and I are the most fun to watch. They don't dance themselves unfortunately but now that I have met them I may have to drag them out on the floor next time we go. Other than that life has been the usual. I am working on a couple new love city signs for some friends. I thought in the spirit of Chicago I would make a love city #2 and a love city #3. As you wander around the city you can see many BEST SUB #7 and Burrito Taco Palace #4. It's quite amusing as I never see the originals maybe because their signage is not quite so unusual. This way my friends can hang their love city signs in their apartments and people will ask where is the original love city?

No comments:

Post a Comment