Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll!

I love this time of year. The wind is brisk and the leaves are all shades of autumn. Down in Texas we don't get fall. Well it's kind of fall all winter but particularly where I grew up there are not maybe trees that have changing color leaves. Mostly it's Pine and Oak which are not very pretty in the fall, they all just turn an ugly brown. Here in Chicago we have every color of leave from light sunshine yellow to dark rich mahogany. The spectrum is spectacular and I can't get enough. I guess it's more that the leaves change color ON the trees before they fall. Once they hit the ground they are mostly brown but they seem to go through I nice rainbow of color before they fall. Sometimes you'll see lovely shades of pink leaves. Also it's good or stick collecting.



"Now this little stick is my water findin' stick and the middle one here is my throwing stick and the big one, well that's my beatin' stick in case anyone tries to steal any of my other sticks."

Yes, life is really hard when you're this cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment