Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Time Flies

So a whole week into 2013 and I'm just finding the time to sit down and asses how well I'm carrying out my New Year's resolutions.

I never make them because I always break them but this year I'm going to start eating healthier and drinking less. Two things that I should do anytime of the year not just at the beginning. So last week we had a guest (my best friend Ashley) in town so I gave myself a reprieve for her three day visit. I can't exactly eat healthy and not have drinks with my bestie in town. And then we were at my parent's for Christmas Part Duex over the weekend and other than steaks and fried catfish I did ok there. But the time has come for no more excuses. Last night Peter and I had sushi which is extremely healthy so we are on our way. I'll post some photos later this week of the silly string massacre at Chez Wallace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment