Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Madness

Our Thanksgiving was a HOOT! Unfortunately shortly after dinner was served I got a severe fever and had to spend most of the evening laid up in bed but everyone had a fantastic time without me. This year we deep fried a turkey.



I had my wonderful husband (of two years TODAY) do all the heavy lifting. We also had a lovely fire going in the fire pit and many friends and family to help us enjoy it. 

I hope you and yours all had as lovely a time on Thanksgiving as we did. It was nice to have some of our friends and family together but I also want to extend warm holiday wishes to everyone! 


Also I did force everyone to go around and say what they were thankful for. With 11 people it's kind of hard when you get to the end of that line as a good host of course I went first. I'll be back later in the week to share our anniversary exploits!

No comments:

Post a Comment