Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Whirlwind!

Long time no post...eh? My new job is keeping me pretty busy. The kids are fantastic but the extra time and effort I'm putting into figuring out marketing is killing me. Basically we started out the school year with our lowest enrollment ever and I'm trying to find a way to increase enrollment 50 %. Not an easy task but one I relish in taking on.

I have been teaching a cooking class once a week (so two weeks in a row). Last week we made balsamic rosemary chicken, sauteed green beans, and wild rice. This week we made homemade mac n cheese. The kids are enjoying getting there hands dirty and I'm enjoying them enjoying my recipes.

Today while we were sitting around eating our mac n cheese I was asking what everyone wanted to make next week. Someone threw out tacos and another little girl age 6 said, "I don't want to make tacos they are so easy and I like a challenge." So awesome!



The Springsteen concert was a blast to say the least. Here are a few pictures from the event. The photos I took during the show did not turn out so well as we were VERY far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment