Saturday, December 22, 2012

Meet Treebert



Peter and I purchased him a couple of weeks ago. Oddly enough I am nearly 30 years old and this is the first Christmas tree I have purchased as an adult outside of my family home. It has been super fun having a tree this year. As last year Peter and I were in Costa Rica for most of December and we really didn't get that old Christmas feeling.

One day I'll get around to putting up photos of that trip and talking all about it but for now here is a fully decorated Treebert beaming in all his glory. By the look of the lighting through the window it's almost the same time as he entered our beautiful home.


And finally this is a photo of Peter placing the very first ornament on our very first tree! I gotta say I love that face!


I hope all of you have a lovely and very Merry Holiday Season!




No comments:

Post a Comment