Sunday, June 16, 2013

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

As my husband has now been in San Francisco for 6 days I know all too well how much faster time progresses when he's here. Our Sundays would jettison by like yearling fawns in the new fallen snow of love and happiness. Now the days ache by like a cancer. Each minute turned into an abnormal cell of pain and loneliness compiling to make hours of malignant melanomas in my life. Sorry for the dramatic metaphors dear readers but being apart from Peter has proved to be a great deal more difficult than originally anticipated. It's not that I don't have enough to do, believe you me, there are projects and writing galore to do around here with no distractions. It is just that all of those things are more fun when he's around. That's probably the reason I married him! Cooking for one has proved to be disastrous as I have throw out more food in the last week than I have in the last three years. Trying to sleep is futile and as of this evening I will be on a strict regimen of herbal teas and warm milk two hours prior to bedtime. Although this approach may result in bed wetting I'm willing to do extra laundry for some respite. If any of you out there in the web-o-sphere have suggestions on how to deal with distance I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment