Monday, September 16, 2013

A Hedgehog On The Mantle

My parents recently sent us this little one. Her name is Miley Cyrus in honor of all the twerking Miley has been doing lately! Peter and I attended the Riot Festival this past weekend and it was a blast. I took many photos but with a film camera so I have to get them developed first. It will be a few days until I get them up on the old blog here.

Highlights of the weekend were Environmental Encroachment, Violent Femmes, Kitten, and DeVotchKa just to name a few. Also yesterday we discovered a new band called Chuck Ragan. They were country punk rock equipped with a lap steel and a violin. It was extremely enjoyable and I look forward to purchasing one of their albums soon. More to follow later in the week with photos...Happy Monday YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment