Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BU-BYE Summer

Obviously I've been very busy the past two months. I spent almost all of August in San Francisco working at Steve and Kate's Camp with Peter. July I was visiting him for two long weekends and spent a weekend in Texas with my bestie Ashley getting her ready to move up here. Once she got here I was busy helping her get settled in and showing her the city so not much time for checking in on the old blog here. Also a lot of my free time was spent on Facetime with Peter over this summer but the stories will come out slowly over time.

The past weekend (the final weekend of summer) we had our good friend Jason in town from Michigan and we, as always, had a blast. Peter and I had to pack a lot of summer into one weekend. So Friday we went swimming at the Humboldt Park Beach. Saturday we worked on the backyard and had friends over for a bar-b-que and bonfire. The fire pit is working beautifully. Sunday we had Peter's parents over for dinner to see out new chandelier and hear about summer. And finally Monday was a trip to North Ave beach for a big picnic.

Below are the very few pictures I took this summer in San Francisco.

Peter and I biked across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was quite the experience. So windy we almost got knocked off our bikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment