Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Strange fruit

During a recent expedition to procure all of the necessary ingredients for Peter's birthday bash this coming weekend. I came across this treasure.

That's right folks. Evidently children can't be made to eat real apples just as is now they must be seasoned to taste nothing like apples. Me being me I couldn't NOT buy it. The even more unfortunate realization was that the apple didn't taste like a tropical blast it just tasted like a really bad apple. Much like it had been sitting on the ground underneath the tree for 3 days before it was picked up. After visiting the crazy apples website I learned more. They will not tell you how or what they put in their apples only that it is completely natural and that C.A.'s are not genetically modified. Good to know that there is nothing "unnatural" about my bubble gum flavored apple, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment