Monday, February 27, 2012

The Salad Days

For those of you unfamiliar with this term it refers to the most youthful time in one's life. When they were at their fullest with enthusiasm and idealism.

I'm there. I realize I am not as youthful as I once was but I hear 30 is the new 20 so by those standards I'm the new 18. I also use it as a term for being fully incapacitated by love. I was married in early December and I feel like we should refer to the honeymoon years as the salad years. I feel so fresh and alive every morning that I wake up looking at Peter's face. Like I'm at the peak of my physical, and emotional ability. I hope that it is not down hill from here but if it is it was a fantastic ride.

OK enough lovely dovey stuff, I can hear you all groaning on the other end of your monitors. More tomorrow not revolving around my love life.

1 comment: