Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Day in the Life

This afternoon I participated in an oyster eating contest. I did not win unfortunately I only got through 18 oysters in 30 seconds. However the winner was the only other girl in the competition. Yay women power. She clocked in with 33 oysters in 30 seconds. Pretty impressive! Now I'm still up because I am unable to sleep. Oysters don't settle well when you slurp them down like candy. Above is the video of when I started the competition thankfully you don't see that the sixth oyster I get in mouth is the one that causes me to feel queasy. By the end I was very close to vomiting but I held it in. It was a fun experience but I don't think I'll be doing it again any time soon. The video below is the end of the competition...my face says it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment