Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fantastic News

Yesterday I had a job interview for a staff position at Tallgrass Sudbury School. This is where my husband teaches. Over the past two and a half years I have been involved with the Tallgrass community. I have attended most of the after school events, from the prom to talent shows, and have spent a few days at the school as a volunteer. It is a wonderful place filled with support and opportunity. I am happy and proud to announce that I received the staff position. The best part was that Melissa, another staff member, called me after the staffing committee had made their decision to hire me. I was still in the building of the school and

Melissa said "Katherine we would like to offer you the position."

I said "Yes of course"

and she said, "Great we are having a staff meeting in 5 minutes. Can you be there?"

It was awesome and hilarious. I'm sure I will be sharing much more of my experience here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment