Sunday, August 5, 2012

Guess my age

Recently my best friend has been going through old photos and storage that she hasn't come across in years. Chalk it up to flashback time. We are both 29 now, getting ready to embark on our dirty thirties it is a very self reflective time.

She sent me a number of photos from our high school years through our early twenties. What's interesting is a few of these photos induce very vivid memories of the events surrounding it and others I couldn't even tell you where we are in the photo or remember that I had even been to that place. I suppose the most important memories are the ones you do remember.

For instance she sent me some pictures of our high school graduation. I don't recall anything about it. I don't even remember walking across the stage.  That brings us to today's challenge. While Peter was looking over my shoulder at these photos he made comment that I looked so young in one photo he wouldn't have even kissed me (in that particular photo I am 23). How old do you readers think I am in this photo?


Or this one?

Hopefully I'm documenting my life well enough these days via this blog that ten years from now when I'm about embark on my filthy forties I'll have a lot of reference to draw from.


No comments:

Post a Comment