Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bear Down Chicago Bears

Peter and I had the amazing pleasure of getting to see the Bears game this past Sunday. It was my first professional football game, although they lost and I had to leave before the 4th quarter, it was still a prodigious occasion. They played the New Orleans Saints and having been to New Orleans so much growing up I consider it kind of a second home from my childhood so it was not a total loss in my book. 

Professional football is so much faster than college and faster still than high school. I must say most of my football watching has been high school and I was very proud to discover recently how much I really do understand the game. I have no idea what plays are what but I get the jist of mostly everything else. Now I just need to bone up on my player knowledge and I can become a full-fledged fan! Please do send your professional football notes to bigtimefan@justkidding.com

Now next on my list is a Blackhawks game but they are so darn expensive I don't know that we will ever be able to afford it. Thank you to Claire for your tickets by the way we had a splendid time! 

1 comment: