Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wishing I was in Austin TX

It's true. Not often do I wish I was back in Austin but today I do something fierce. Tonight my friends Jenny Parrot and Vaughn Walters better known as the amazing duo LOVES IT! will be playing their album release party. The live music massacre will be held at The White Horse and if I were in Austin tonight I'd have to call into work tomorrow because I would have danced my butt off at this show. If you are anywhere within driving distance and able to make it tonight you should definitely be there. Also Carper Family and Leo Rondeau will be there kicking ass as well. I'll say it again just in case anyone out there is a genie I wish I was in Austin TX tonight!

1 comment:

  1. How much would it cost for you to mention my band on your blog?

    ReplyDelete