Friday, July 20, 2012

More Summering

This past weekend my best friend Ashley came to Chicago for a visit. We went to the Field Museum, the Signature Room on the 95th floor of the Hancock Building, the horse race tracks in Arlington Heights, and to music in the park. I didn't take as many photo as I would have liked but here are a few. Next time we will document our adventures better.


This is the view from the ladies restroom on the 95th floor of the Hancock. I hear tell it's the best view of the city teehee!


Ashley and Peter riding the bus to one of our many destinations.



Ashley and myself in front of the horse stalls at the track. This is our we bought a horse face!



Ashley and Peter in front of the stalls. They did not buy a horse.

1 comment:

  1. Those people had their pictures on my blog first. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete