Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another Successful Marathon

Sunday Peter and I spectated for my third year in a row, I believe his fifth or sixth, his brother, uncle, and mom running the marathon. All finished with excellent times. Above is a photo of all three at the start of the race.

They are the three in the middle with the crowns. From Left: Don (uncle), Bernice (mom), and Rob (brother). Why the crowns?  I hear your mind gerbils thinking. Every year we find some distinct way to stand out in the massive crowd of runners and spectators. This year we were a royal court with crowns and jester hats. Last year we had cat in the hat hats and the first year everyone wore feather boas. All these costume ideas have their flaws for the runners but as you can see Peter and I thoroughly enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment