Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Birthday, A Funeral, and A New JOB!

It has been some time since I have checked in. Last Weds June 6th was my 29th birthday and I chose to spend the day at Peter's school hanging out with all the kids. That evening I received the news that my Great Uncle Joe had passed. Following this revelation I worked about 50 hours out of the next 72 and then hopped on a plane Sunday bound for Houston Texas. Sunday through Tuesday were filled with family and funeral functions and unfortunately Peter was unable to attend as he started his new summer job on Monday. He is a nanny (or Manny) for a 2 year old girl named Adlyn. Yesterday I went and spent the day with her and Peter and she is adorable. So all caught up and my next entry will be a continuation of the Spain trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment